Territory Sales Manager
Company: Mosaic North America
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Mosaic North America is a full-service marketing agency that
delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile
clients directly to the people who buy them. Ad Age recently
included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media
list, and we are about to expand our team! We are currently looking
for Territory Sales Managers to join our innovative, growing
company. The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) will be responsible for
overall field sales and training, managing a geographical area
consisting of retail stores and direct/indirect carrier stores
assigned. Territory Sales Managers will build and maintain trusting
relationships, train & engage store sales associates on products
and devices, and promote and advocate products and brands.Android
program currently launching with Mosaic. This is a sales training
and advocacy program to support Android OS and the devices it runs
- Primary responsibilities of TSM include sales training, product
demonstrations, and relationship building, with light merchandising
and sales events throughout a defined territory.
- Training will be specific to any and all Android devices across
all OEMs, including Samsung and Google devices, mobile phones to
tablets, to showcase how Android operates.
- Lead brand training with retail employees across a specified
territory consisting of Retail and Carrier doors (ex. Best Buy,
Verizon, Rogers, etc.)
- As a Specialist, you'll excite customers and help drive sales
by engaging store personnel and making products stand out on
- Coordinate and lead formal and informal training events on
product features and benefits within store and market.
- Cultivate strong relationships with retail store managers to
further collaborate on how best to drive sales for the client's
- Responsible for driving sales and increasing market share for
stores within your designated territory.
- Work directly with store management and team members in a
sales-driven retail environment to identify and execute on
opportunities to increase advocacy and sell out of products.
- Establish oneself as the key point of contact for the Store
Managers and team throughout the assigned market.
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager to determine
prioritization of store visits during optimal store-traffic periods
to maximize impact and meet training objectives.
- Ensure product display in-store is consistent with planogram
guidelines and that devices are functioning properly.
- Assist in the analysis of sales and market/territory data used
to provide consultation and/or correction for under-performing
stores. Manage and track performance against assigned directives
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with retail partner
store and district field leadership to further collaborate on how
best to drive incremental sell through for the brand.
- Ability to coordinate and lead formal / informal training
events on product features and benefits within store and market
both in person and virtually.
- Ability to work directly with store management and store team
members in a sales-driven retail environment to identify and
execute on opportunities to increase advocacy and sell out of
- Strong communication and relationship building skills are
- 5 - 8+ years of combined sales and/or retail sales experience
in retail business and/or wireless preferred
- Previous experience with managing a territory and training in
the retail space is required
- Passionate and knowledge about the technology/consumer
- Proven ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
while managing the highest level of professionalism and
- Knowledgeable assisting in the analysis of sales and
market/territory data used to provide consultation and/or
correction for under-performing stores. Proven experience managing
and tracking performance against assigned directives and KPIs
- Able to lift 20lbs
- Full time access to a vehicle required
- Must have a valid driver's license
- A background check will be required. Additionally, this
position requires that you drive on behalf of Acosta Sales &
Marketing, and as such, any DUI/DWI conviction in the past 36
months will be an immediate disqualifier for this positionAlong
with competitive pay, performance bonus potential, and mileage
reimbursement, we offer a comprehensive benefits program. Benefits
are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections,
plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Telehealth
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 401(k) match
- Legal Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Tuition Assistance Plan
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays This position requires
candidates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the
start date of the position, as defined by local and state governing
bodies or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Candidates who cannot be vaccinated for medical or religious
reasons can request an accommodation by completing the
"Accommodation Request Form" (available from Human
Resources).Acosta/Mosaic is committed to doing everything we can to
maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our customer and retailer
facing associates during this Covid-19 Pandemic. We are providing
all associates with safety protocol training, personal protective
equipment and routine updates on guidance from the CDC to our team
so they can stay informed and safe.
Keywords: Mosaic North America, San Bruno , Territory Sales Manager, Sales , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!