Relief Behavior Specialist
Company: Center for Social Dynamics
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Are you a self-motivated, hands-on individual looking to do
something passionate and meaningful with your career? Join us as we
open a world of possibilities. Our San Bruno Center is currently
seeking a Part-Time Relief Behavior Specialist to join our dynamic
and growing team!
- Position starts at $23-$27 per hour based on experience
- Flexible schedule, Saturday availability required
- Paid training
- Growth & development opportunitiesAbout UsThe Center for Social
Dynamics (CSD) is an organization providing services to those with
developmental delays, including autism. Our mission is to open a
world of possibilities for individuals with Autism and other
developmental needs through science, compassion, and humility.We
are grounded in our values of Transparency, Respect, Understanding,
& Excellence (TRUE), which guide our efforts as a respected &
growing employer and industry leader. Our people and programs
deliver personalized, professional, evidence-based behavioral and
developmental services to each participant, and peace of mind to
caregivers that their loved ones are in the right hands.About the
OpportunityThe primary responsibility of a Relief Behavior
Specialist is to implement consistent evidence-based mental health
services and Applied Behavioral Analysis programs to clients with
Autism Spectrum Disorder and other co-morbid developmental
disabilities in response to the recommendations of the Clinical
Leader and Clinical Director in the home, center and/or other
natural settings whose permanent RBT provider is not available to
cover hours or a session. Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts 100% of scheduled sessions, unless time-off has been
granted or the parents of the client have communicated to the
clinical team that they would not like for the hours to be
- Primarily responsible for conducting subbing sessions for other
clients to sustain the productivity margin if a session is
cancelled by the family. Subbing sessions will fall on Saturdays
and within the employee s availability.
- Additional hours or sessions may be assigned by the Regional
leadership within employee s availability.
- Implements individualized treatment goals and Behavioral
Intervention Plans in response to the direction provided by the
Clinical Director and Senior Clinical Leader/Clinical Leader and/or
other clinical staff in order to improve the behavior and skill
acquisition of clients diagnosed with Autism Spectrum
- Travels to Center, Home, and other community settings to
- Subbing sessions will primarily take place in the regional
- Renders completed sessions daily and writes thorough notes
- Communicates schedule changes and cancellations to clinical
- Participates in regular meetings and promptly communicates with
Clinical Leaders/Clinical Directors via email and phone, regarding
Treatment Plans and Behavioral Intervention Plans, family concerns
- Fulfills the timely completion of necessary clinical
documentation and communication of:
- Daily Treatment Session Notes
- Daily Treatment Target Data
- Daily (If applicable) Behavior Data.
- Keeps updated with other site-related documents and current
clinical reports for each child served.
- Remains current regarding new research, current trends and
developments in special education and related fields.
- Attends staff meetings, in-services, trainings, and other
meetings as requested.
- Additional job duties as assignedBenefits & PerksStarting as a
part-time opportunity, you will have an opportunity to grow your
career in this purpose-filled industry where you can see results
every day. Benefits include:
- Competitive, market pay based on experience, location, and
- Bonus eligibility
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- CSD issued cell phone
- Free college or tuition reimbursement through our Dreams Come
True programAbout YouRequirements & Qualifications
- You enjoy working with children and making a difference!
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- 6+ months of experience working in ABA or related field
- Flexible availability with open Saturday availability
- Complete new hire training conducted online and in person.
- Proof of vaccinations (MMR, Varicella)
- Reliable transportation required
- Sensitive to working with an ethnically, linguistically,
culturally and economically diverse population.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Able to consistently demonstrate good judgment and
- Able to exercise confidentiality and discretion pertaining to
the work environment.
- Able to appropriately interpret and implement policies,
procedures and regulations.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in computer/word processing
- Frequent bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, twisting to
observe, assess and interact with infants/toddlers (50%).
- Frequent speaking and listening (50%) to clients, staff, and
other professionals in-meetings and on-the-phone.
- Occasional walking to, bending to enter, sitting, and using
upper and lower limbs to drive car to-and-from home visits and
- Occasional sitting and maintaining close visual attention to
write reports and perform computer work (15%).
- Occasional lifting, carrying, and loading/unloading of toys and
materials used in home visits (10%).CSD is a proud equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status.Pursuant to applicable State and local laws,
including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants
with arrest and conviction records.About Our TRUE
ValuesTransparency in the work that we do and the actions we take
to achieve our mission. There are no hidden agendas or motives at
Center for Social Dynamics. Each family s unique cultures, values,
and generational dynamics.Respect for all and the value that
everyone brings towards accomplishing our mission. No one at CSD is
worth more or less, and together we are greater than the sum of our
parts.Understanding through tolerance, cooperation, and empathy in
the pursuit of our mission. We never lose sight of who we are, the
people we serve, and our purpose and meaning.Excellence in our
drive, passion, and commitment to our mission. CSD will always do
what it takes to deliver the best, leave no one behind, and
champion our cause. Associated topics: home based, home based
opportunity, online survey, part time remote, stay at home
employment, stay at home online, telecommute employee, telecommute
employment, wfh employee, work at home opportunity
Keywords: Center for Social Dynamics, San Bruno , Relief Behavior Specialist, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!