Company: Tellus Solutions
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Perform hands-on modeling and complex analyses using Python,
SQL and/or R
- Build and enhance marketing mix models to connect the impact of
marketing tactics and business short-term and long-term outcomes
- Master's degree in statistics, economics, operations research,
engineering, or related field
- Marketing mix modeling industry experience
- 8+ years of industry experience in data science, measurement,
marketing strategy & analytics
- Strong communication skills to 'tell a story' that provides
insight into the business
- Proficient coding skills (SQL/Python/R) and database
- Extensive experience with predictive modeling algorithms
- Strong project management skills, including managing technical
resources and multiple priorities & milestones.
- You have a passion for working in a fast-paced agile
- collaborative mindset and sense of curiosity Preferred
- PhD degree in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, or
- Experienced in building market mix and multi-touch attribution
- Experience with advertising, measurement, and/or digital
- Experience with advertising technology platforms Ad servers,
DSPs, DMPs, etc.
- dvanced programming skills with experience of creating Python
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and
Keywords: Tellus Solutions, San Bruno , Data Scientist, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...