UX/Visual Designer III
Company: Diversant LLC
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Title: UX/Visual Designer
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 9+ Months Contract
As a UX/Visual Designer, you will design and iterate upon features
showcasing premium TV, Movies and Sports on TV. The ideal candidate
is a stellar Visual Designer with experience in creating
state-of-the-art experiences, interaction best practices,
prototyping, branding, communication, and problem-solving. A
passion for collaboration, and a desire to craft elegant, branded
and engaging experiences for essential to your success on our
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Effectively document and communicate designs through
wireframes, mockups, flows and prototypes for features supporting
Live/VOD content across desktop, mobile and TV.
- Develop strong partnerships with UX, Marketing, PM and Eng
partners. Proactive collaboration with cross functional team
members is expected.
- Partner with our UX team, and especially our Sr. Visual
Designer, to elevate our product features and deliver the future,
idealized user experience on TV.
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong portfolio showcasing product design evolutions and high
level of craft.
- Strong core visual design skillset, knowledge of the
user-centered design methodologies, and ability to partner with UX
- Ability to iterate upon existing digital product features while
considering the long-term opportunities and impact.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, and/or other design
- Independently drive projects from concept to
- Execute against several work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous
environment to deliver clear and detailed solutions.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with ability to set clear
expectations w/ partners and teammates.
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
and peers and build relationships that deliver on impact and
influence with Product Managers, Engineering, and Marketing
- 3-5+ year of relevant work experience on a digital
- TV design experience and understanding of TV platforms
- Prototyping and motion design experience.
- Sense of humor and passion for media experiences is a plus.
Keywords: Diversant LLC, San Bruno , UX/Visual Designer III, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!