Product Support Specialist
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology
company, is seeking a Product Support Specialist. This is a 12
month + contract position located in San Bruno, CA.
- Seeking a Product Support Specialist .
- Manage technical feature enablement for creators &
- Engage with internal SPM's (Partner Managers) & external
agencies for partner technical onboarding & support.
- Manage internal process to onboard new partners & provide post
launch support over email, support tools and or scheduled
- Improve internal & external documentations such as
troubleshooting & onboarding guides.
- The support shall include both onboarding and the reactive
support as we scale these workflows.
- Lighthouse shopping event support & documenting workflow
procedure and learnings from.
- No education level required.
- 4-5 years Technical Project Management Experience & Technical
- Experience in managing web or software Application.
- Troubleshooting, communication handling.
- 0-3 years with SQL & Databases.
- SQL and Databases, ability to work with databases.
- Technical Project Management, ability to manage project
schedules, write technical documentation, manage internal
- Technical troubleshooting.
- Programming in at least one scripting and one high level
- Web Application Programming- write simple web
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as
Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- Customer Handling skills working in a team environment with
internal and external partners.
Pay rate range: $32.79 - 39.18 hourly
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry
Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of
consultants and employees to work across the United States every
year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles.
With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to
many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market
organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with
Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our
consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7
years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness &
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top
Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance,
as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for
Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our
available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive
consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Genesis10, San Bruno , Product Support Specialist, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!