Corporate Building Security Professional
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: July 31, 2022
GardaWorld - Security Services
Security Officer - Now Hiring!
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments
and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training
programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security
services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very
best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest
privately owned security services company in the world. We're
experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a security officer.
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide
competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're
growing our team here in San Francisco, CA.
- 11:00PM - 7:00AM, Thursday - Monday (40hrs per week)
- 3:00PM - 1:00PM, Saturday-Tuesday (32hrs per week)
- 11:00PM - 7:00AM, Thursday-Monday (40hrs per week)About the
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned
client site, providing for the security and safety of client
property and personnel.
- Performs duties which include creating and terminating access
badges, performing badge audits, and generating badge access
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and
directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and
- Interior and exterior patrols
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat,
flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials,
inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- Performs access control functions including verifying the
identity of all persons entering at our Client's complex and, if
applicable, monitoring all parking and dock control, per the
- Strong operational knowledge of Client's ID and access control
systems and policies
- Provides escort for Client's vendors and monitor all work
within the data center raised floor areas
- Logs all hard drive removals and ensure all policies and
procedures are followed per our Client procedures
- Accesses and monitor Client's e-mail account for badge requests
- Minimum 2 years' experience in one of, or a combination of the
- Security Experience (Patrol and access control experience)
- Law Enforcement (Police Academy Graduate)
- Corrections Experience (Corrections Officer)
- Military (Career/Military Police/Military Elite Forces)
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening processIf
you want a real career opportunity where you're part of a dynamic
supportive team that's dedicated to your success, check us out.
We're a global organization that embraces our cultural diversity
and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across
all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow -
and that's just for starters. Explore your future with us
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., San Bruno , Corporate Building Security Professional, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!