Senior User Experience Designer
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Our client is the world's largest retailer and they are seeking
Senior UX Designers to join their Financial Services and Health and
Wellness team. As a part of the Design team that is at the
forefront of retail, you will be responsible for building
best-in-class experiences that drive continuous improvement and
innovation on the world's largest company. If you are motivated by
complex challenges and want to build the future of commerce and
consumer services, this could be what you've been looking for.
As a Senior UX Designer, you'll be designing omni-channel commerce
products and experiences. You will bring together retail and
consumer services for customers as they interact online, in apps or
You'll set the vision for the best customer experience and create a
space for cross-functional colleagues to collaborate. You will use
your knowledge of the Design Thinking process to collaborate with
partner teams, facilitate conversations, create concepts, run
design sprints, and build rapid prototypes to leverage the
collective creativity. You'll employ your great strengths in
storytelling to present your vision and product design rationale in
a compelling, convincing manner to cross-functional partners and
the leadership team. While working with partners to determine a
shared plan forward that balances business and technology
considerations, you will create and champion an experience that is
highly usable before delivering pixel-perfect designs.
This is a 100% remote, full-time, contract-to-hire opportunity!
You'll sweep us off our feet if you have...
- A strong design aesthetic that brings together brand
expressions and systems thinking. You practice universal design and
believe in inclusion.
- A demonstrable track record working cross-functionally with
shipping successful products in a fast-paced environment. You
thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- A strategic mindset and a system thinking approach to taking
the complex and make it simple.
- Ability to produce great work in short timeframes, multi-task
across different projects and platforms and adapt to the
ever-changing priorities of the business.
- Experience facilitating Design Thinking in your
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to motivate teams and
- Find joy in leading by doing. You inspire, coach, and
contribute to our team culture.
- A self-starter mindset who is well organized and always looking
to improve things.
Sr UX Designer Responsibilities
- Designing at the highest level of craft for a broad population
- Leading a program of work and collaborating seamlessly with
cross-functional partners through delivery.
- Creating the experience strategy and setting the design
direction for the program that delivers on the user needs and
- Actively soliciting feedback from peers and cross-functional
stakeholders through the product design lifecycle.
- Engaging the design research team at the right points during
the design process to ensure the right insights inform the
- Rapid prototyping and experimenting in a fast-paced
- Multitasking across different projects and adapting to changing
- Creating scalable experiences in partnership with our Design
- Working with our Design System team to expand the component
- Championing the Design Thinking philosophy throughout the
- Communicating effectively with kindness and empathy.
- Collaborating seamlessly with cross-functional partners.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends, in and out of
Sr UX Designer Qualifications
- Degree in HCI, Information Architecture, Digital Design, or
- 5-7 years of experience in end-to-end product design.
- Industry tools: Figma, JIRA, Mira, etc.
- Experience in large enterprises and/or consumer services.
- eCommerce, Health and Wellness, or Financial Services
experience is a plus.
- Showcase end-to-end design process of projects ready to ship to
- Projects spanning across a variety of screens (ie., mobile,
tablet, desktop, etc).
Location:Must be located in the following regions (or up to 3 hours
driving distance away):
- California: Bay Area, Carlsbad, Los Angeles
- Chicago, IL
- Hoboken, NJ (NYC, Philly, etc)
- Northwest Arkansas
- Portland, OR
- Reston, VA
- Texas: Austin, Dallas
- Seattle, WA
Job ID: 325548Cella is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Cella, San Bruno , Senior User Experience Designer, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!