UX Research Associate
Company: Adecco USA
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The "World's Largest Search Engine" is looking for you!!
Position DescriptionOverall responsibilities:
- Support existing research initiatives, prioritize and drive
research to quantify and improve our platform Ads and user
- Support product development and design and provide confidence
in decision making through thorough quantitative insights.
- Define and measure quantitative UX goals and metrics in
collaboration with Designers, Qualitative Researchers, Engineers
and Product Managers.
- Examine existing data and product designs to generate
hypotheses and plans for high impact research.
- Develop code and statistical models to understand user
- Drive change by communicating findings to stakeholders in the
company. Make research findings convincing and actionable for both
research experts and non-experts.
- Facilitate high research impact through data visualisation and
novel research communication methods. Top 3 Daily
- Execute research: conduct prototype survey experiments to drive
product prioritization, working with PMs and designers to represent
prototypes effectively, and measure user preference
- Plan research: identify opportunities and develop plans to
unblock high value product questions. Further develop the survey
methodology to fit information needs both near the beginning and
end of the product development cycle
- Communicate research for impact: transform research findings
into recommendations for the design and product management teams;
work as a team to improve research deliverables (reports,
presentations, posters); use methods of research communication to
deliver lasting research artifacts.
- Statistical analysis, experiment design, proficiency in at
least one data processing language (I.e.Mastery of R or
- MS or PhD degree (completed or in progress) in Computer
Science, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Statistics or a
- Expertise in multivariate statistics and the design of
- Expertise in survey design
- Expertise in data visualisation techniques and tools
- Proficiency in programming computational and statistical
algorithms for large data sets
- Proficiency in survey design and construction using
- Track record of communicating with cross-functional
- Qualtrics, UserTesting.com, Video editing, light graphic
- Practical experience in research communication to technical and
- 3 years of relevant work experience with User Experience or
- Interaction teams
- Track record of demonstrating excellent command of research
questions within a
- given domain, and of technical tools for the analysis of data
within that field
- Prior experience in the ads industry a plusThis particular
client is requiring that all new hires show proof of Covid-19
vaccination. However, accommodation considerations will be reviewed
for those that cannot be vaccinated for medical, religious, or
other reasons protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, San Bruno , UX Research Associate, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!