Sr. Product Designer
Company: IBM Corp.
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- Join the team that's changing the ecommerce landscape. Client's
Customer Experience Design team is crafting user experiences for
customers who shop from their desktops and mobile devices. Our
product designers work hands on to deliver experiences through
ideation, design exploration, prototyping, designing user flows and
testing. It's deeply rewarding to see our work come to life at one
of the world's largest ecommerce companies.
- As a Sr. Product Designer, you'll help our customers live
better by improving their web and mobile experiences. You'll apply
your expertise in interactive design, visual design, and
prototyping and tap into your empathetic brain to solve complex
ecommerce challenges. You will liaise with partners in Product,
Engineering and Analytics, and dedicate your team's collective
creativity to delivering experiences that delight our customers.We
seek passionate, customer-centric visual and interactive designers
with experience working in cross-functional teams. You'll provide
product with recommendations and make design decisions with minimal
guidance, and jump into your role to make an immediate impact. Job
- Think conceptually - applying a user-centered approach to
requirements and interdependencies - to develop engaging
- Think visually - using techniques like storyboards and
sketching - to communicate interaction design concepts.
- Make design decisions based on good judgement, experience,
research, and data.
- Make a real impact at scale through new product launches and
interface improvements that effect billions of our customers
- Be part of a fun, humble team, always learning, collaborating
with other designers to deliver a cohesive customer centered
experience. Required Skills
- Minimum Qualifications
- What You\'ll Need
- A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you
design to solve customer needs.
- Excellent grasp of the design thinking and prototyping process,
including product/interaction/visual, with the know-how to move
from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools
such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin.
- Stellar interaction skills (track record of deploying user
interface standards and conventions, functional communication
flows, dynamic engaging interfaces).
- Stellar visual skill (attention to detail, stay on brand, build
- Deep understanding of design principals and industry
- Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to
clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate
- Readily give and receive constructive feedback.
- Expert partnering with cross functional teams in launching new
products and improvements to existing features.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years designing for multiple platforms
experience, with 3+ years as a senior visual and interaction
designer or equivalent practical experience.Bonus Points-
Experience working in and navigating a corporate environment
- Delivered successful design for responsive web, iOS and
- Experience building efficient scalable systems or in
- Bachelor's in Design, User Experience (UX), Human Computer
Interaction, Mass Communications or related field.Required
- Product Designer - inVision - zeplinWork Authorization
- US Citizen
- Green Card Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sushil Singh Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107 Hi! My name is Sushil
Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what
makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my
consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe
that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve
them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of
every consultant I work with.
Keywords: IBM Corp., San Bruno , Sr. Product Designer, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!