We are currently hiring for Assemblers in the Menlo Park, CA
location to assemble product part in accordance with established
standards by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Functions
• Assemble assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance
with production guidelines.
• Perform spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved
• Notifies supervisor of product discrepancies or equipment
• Adheres to established company policies and procedures, paying
special attention to safety regulations
• Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Background requirement (7 year)
• Drug Test Screen
• Steel toed shoes
• High School Diploma or GED
• 10 hour shift + Saturday (when needed)
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Reading and Math skills
• Prior assembly experience preferred
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization.