What you'll do...
From everyday low prices to ongoing omni-channel innovations,
Walmart has always understood the importance of putting the
customer first; this is core to our unwavering commitment to bring
value to our customers and community.
In our continuous efforts to build a best-in-class Marketing
organization, we are looking to hire a CRM Manager, Digital Media
focusing on Email and App Push Notification marketing
communications. Reporting to the Director, Strategic CRM Campaigns,
and working closely across Marketing, Product, Engineering,
eCommerce and Stores, you will develop a robust CRM program that
drives a high level of engagement of Walmart's customer base,
continued utilization of product platforms, and ultimately, growth
in customer lifetime value.
- Contribute to the vision of building a world-class CRM
- Be a champion for the voice of the customer and CRM best
- Create and execute highly personalized, multi-channel marketing
campaigns that deliver against business goals.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional,
promotional, and informational content strategies that optimize the
customer's lifetime value with Walmart.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop customer
communication plans and optimize segmentation strategies.
- Monitor, report on, and analyze KPIs for customer campaigns,
programs and segments - regularly communicate progress and provide
insights to suggest improvements to Marketing leadership.
- Design marketing experiments to test a multitude of elements
(customer segmentation, contact strategy, messaging, content,
promotions, etc.) that optimizes for targeted conversion and
- Document learnings from experiments and live campaigns to build
a CRM Best Practices Playbook that can be used as a reference by
every part of the business.
- Collaborate with data science, market research & marketing
analytics teams to understand customer segmentation / behavior &
identify consumer insights that can be leveraged in lifecycle
- Work with our deployment and operations partners / agency to
build and launch complex automated campaigns using internal and
- Partner with our Product, Design, Customer Experience, Brand
and Creative teams to ensure all touchpoints are on-brand and
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in
Customer/CRM/Email/Retention/Lifecycle Marketing within retail
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and communication
skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to detail
with swift execution.
- Goal oriented with the ability to move quickly and easily
between high level strategy and rolling-up-sleeves for
- Analytical mindset, experience working directly with data
science and engineering teams.
- Good organization agility to work effectively across functions
and multiple lines of business in a large organization.
- Strong understanding of email and mobile (app notification)
best practices, metrics and associated KPIs.
- Experience with CRM platforms for campaign management.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no minimum
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Marketing,
Business, or related field and 2 years' experience in marketing or
related field OR 4 years' experience in marketing or related
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for
this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better.
This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make,
from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in
between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in
shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and
hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of
millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an
impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique
styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being
inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don't have to choose between your career and your lifestyle.
In Silicon Valley, you can have both.
Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic
Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654-acre
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection
of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led
tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic
programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden
provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center
in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on
Earth - Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine
= a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the "World's Most Scenic Taco Bell" at
this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the
members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans
for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life
insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work
because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend
on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are
subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program
terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see
Frequently asked questions
- On average, how long does it take to fill out an
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application
for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to
apply as our system saves some of your application information.
Please note that some positions require the completion of
assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those
would take additional time.
- Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so
please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the
- How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart
processes application information using an applicant tracking
system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to
authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high
security standards by Walmart.
- What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs