eCommerce Sales Planner
Company: Dorel Industries, Inc.
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: June 10, 2021
This person will work with the San Bruno team in a highly
integrated position running the Amazon.ca business. This person is
responsible for supporting our Dorel Home Furnishings Divisions
with detailed analysis and driving results through forecasting
sales, inventory, and promotions. This person will work closely
with their manager and cross-functional partners on strategies to
grow the Canada account. This position is imperative for Dorel,
Inc.'s continued eCommerce sales growth and profitability and will
report into the Supply Chain and Forecasting Director.
Though we have the flexibility to work remotely during Covid, we
are anticipating this position is based in our San Bruno, CA
- Responsible for supporting the execution of annual budget plans
for Amazon.ca. These plans are constructed at the Home Furnishings
Division level and product category levels.
- Track Amazon.ca performance by month and provide feedback to
the organization to make any necessary adjustments, actions, or
decisions to deliver the annual budget plan.
- Help create monthly planning and supply chain reports within
the Dorel and Amazon.ca team.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships with the Amazon
Sales Cross Functional Team, including Inventory Management,
Merchandising, Marketing and Operations.
- Develop and nurture cross-organizational relationships with our
Vendor Manager within Amazon.ca to ensure healthy inventory
positions and to minimize out-of-stocks.
- Develop and nurture cross-organizational relationships within
the Home Furnishings Divisions to leverage their business on
- Develop strong relationships with our IT, Warehouse and Shared
Services Groups to help execute to Amazon Supply Chain
- Ensure optimized inventory levels on all best sellers for
Amazon.ca working proactively with each Dorel Home Furnishings
Division on the forecast demand and production, while collaborating
with our Vendor Manager to place purchase orders and buy the agreed
- Review in-stock position of best sellers and react to changes
in product performance.
- Partner with Division Forecasting partners to align inventory
with planned promotions, marketing, and marketplace activity.
- Support the development in-season financial strategies
including promotions and sku mix that are optimized to deliver
- Anticipate opportunities to drive more sales via stronger
inventory positions; identify inventory gaps and potential problems
before they lead to lost sales.
- Build business case to secure more inventories on high velocity
skus; re-forecast plans for non-performing skus.
- Understand drivers of "out of stocks".
- Support the Forecasting of COGS and POS sales by month for each
of our Divisions to hit annual budgets.
- Develop and communicate comprehensive monthly, seasonal (i.e.
Back to College) and annual forecasts, for each Dorel Home
Furnishings division for Amazon.ca.
- Work closely with Marketing team to communicate item level
promo forecasts and inventory risks for each event.
- Create, maintain, and manage a rolling forecast dashboard with
comparative metrics, by division/by account, focusing on plan vs
- Adjust forecasts monthly to react to the actual performance of
- Assist with execution and maintenance of promo and event
calendar, deal execution, and asset management.
- Monitoring the Canada market and the competitive landscape,
contributing to new ideas.
- Open to additional responsibilities over time as the account
grows such as supporting the execution of assortment & product set
up, maintaining content, and adjusting product detail pages with
updates that optimizes KPI performance.
- Assist Amazon Sales Team with other miscellaneous processes and
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Those typical of standard office conditions.
- Position requires frequent use of vision, hearing, and speaking
- Light lifting may occasionally be required.
- Must be able to walk, stand or sit for extended periods.
Keywords: Dorel Industries, Inc., San Bruno , eCommerce Sales Planner, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!