Director Support Systems, YouTube Business Technology
Company: Google Inc.
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Master's degree in either business administration or an
engineering discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience managing systems infrastructure design
- 5 years of experience focused on scaled and high-touch
- Experience managing cross functional stakeholders and leverage
- Experience managing software and/or systems delivery, with
proven ability to provide functional expertise, apply best
practices, and leverage core capabilities.
- Cross-disciplinary experience in business architecture, systems
design, systems integration, data architecture, and solutions
- Deep expertise on systems infrastructure and a record of
success delivering solutions for large, complex stakeholder
- Excellent customer empathy, attention to detail, and
- Expert stakeholder engagement skills and demonstrated ability
to effectively influence and lead cross-functional
- Ability to handle ambiguity, solve complex problems, and scale
effectively across a large organization and distributed team.
About the job
As the Director of Support Systems, you will lead the team that
provides systems to address the support needs of all YouTube users:
viewers, creators, and paid subscribers alike. You'll understand
the business, identify the technical opportunities, define the
systems strategy, and deliver business systems to help our support
teams succeed at the scale of YouTube. Your work will enable our
support operations teams to provide the right answer to the right
user at the right time, all while providing strategic,
outcomes-focused insights that will enable YouTube to understand
user needs and evolve accordingly.
You will lead technical design and implementation teams to
create and execute on product roadmaps, delivering technology that
drives user value and builds user trust. You will move between big
picture and small details, being able to elicit stakeholder needs,
set a strategy, and leverage resources to deliver the end product.
You'll be a trusted leader who inspires teams to innovate regularly
and deliver reliably.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice,
and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and
build community through our stories. We work together to give
everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love,
and connect with one another in the process. Working at the
intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity,
we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people
the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun
- and we do it all together.
- Be a systems expert with extensive, proven experience
architecting and delivering systems to drive business success.
- Incorporate the business goals of stakeholders into technical
roadmaps, ultimately evolving the broader systems strategy to lead
ahead of changing business goals.
- Lead a technical team to deliver reliable, trusted systems that
create concrete business value.
- Drive best practices across the team, driving a culture of
ownership and accountability for quality and timeliness of
- Lead from the front, introducing the team to new possibilities
and inspiring them to deliver fresh, creative solutions.
Keywords: Google Inc., San Bruno , Director Support Systems, YouTube Business Technology, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!