Home Health Aide (HHA)
Company: Addus HomeCare Corporation
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the
fundamentals of quality home care and deliver life-changing service
to your clients. As an Arcadia Home Health Aide, you'll play a
vital role in supporting seniors and people with disabilities
living independently. This rewarding position provides consistent,
flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing
a great career with a growing, innovative industry leader.
If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are
looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic,
values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your
contribution, we invite you to join our team.
- Follow specific care plans for clients and report on completed
- Assist with personal care needs of the client (bathing,
- Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation,
- Transport client to doctor's office, grocery store and other
- Assist client with the self-administration of medications.
- Observe and report any changes in client's condition.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to
access to sensitive information.
- Maintain regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is
flexible to meet the needs of the department.
- Follow all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and
- Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a Certified Home Health or Personal Care Aide.
- Pre-employment physical examination/PPD prior to patient
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have reliable transportation; if by car, a valid driver's
license and proof of insurance is required
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Arcadia Home Care & Staffing is a national provider of home care
and staffing with over 35 years of experience and dedication to
enhancing quality of life. Despite challenging economic conditions
caused by COVID-19 Arcadia is still hiring in all locations across
the United States. Arcadia has implemented comprehensive safety
policies based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace
safety. We are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
including gloves, face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial
soap to our employees.
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure
against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current
Arcadia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Addus HomeCare Corporation, San Bruno , Home Health Aide (HHA), Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!