National Accounts Manager
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
We don't just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow's
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before
they become challenges. We're committed to delivering customer
success through our comprehensive expertise in software and
- Overall management of Honeywell Fire's National Accounts
(strategic accounts having multiple branch locations) developing
and cultivating relationships with key stakeholders acting as the
primary contact for the business.
- Consistently deliver against all revenue and profitability
- Develop and execute annual business plans with mutually agreed
upon goals and actions, conduct quarterly business reviews, monitor
and review monthly performance against plan/forecast and lead
in-depth reviews to explore variances and needed corrective
- Working with the leadership of these businesses, report on and
drive growth across the branches & gain endorsement from leadership
at these customers to adopt our new products & breakthrough
- Coordinate with the Sales leaders and Regional Sales Managers
to ensure results and initiatives are understood, communicated and
executed at the branch level.
- Facilitate the introduction and conversion of new products by
developing and presenting information on new product and / or new
- Using market data and analytics, provide recommendations to
leadership where opportunities exist to rationalize and / or add
more of the customers' sites to Honeywell Fire.
- Create, maintain, and develop relationships with engineers,
Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ's), and end users across the
- Provide Customer inputs regarding market conditions, competitor
strategies and industry trends that drive real-time feedback into
the business and contributes to the product development process by
articulating Voice of Customer and User.
- Work with Honeywell Marketing Team to develop sales kits,
product collateral, and MDF campaigns.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to effectively self-manage activities.
Responsible for building and managing an active pipeline of new
- Support the SIOP process to validate forecasted demand, product
mix and delivery requirements are communicated and understood by
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required, in line
with company guidelines.
- Professionally represent Honeywell Fire at all applicable
tradeshows, meetings, trainings, industry associations, public
- Act as a liaison between these National Accounts and various
Honeywell functional teams including but not limited to credit,
training, and quality.
- Willing to travel 60-70% of the time
This role can be located anywhere in the United States.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of related business development and National
Accounts sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the fire alarm/life safety
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation. Driven by metrics and
- Combines strong hunting and networking instincts with the
ability to develop and manage long-term business
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Can
establish and build collaborative relationships and has the ability
to influence cross functionally.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to execute tactically. Uses
instincts as well as data to accurately assess business situations
and industry trends; makes timely, appropriate recommendations and
implements appropriate plans.
- Personal leadership style that desires to continuously improve.
Accepts feedback, understands and maximizes strengths while working
to develop weaknesses. Ability to develop learning/understanding of
new products and technologies.
- Leads with a strong set of values. Maintains high ethical
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Ability to influence at varying levels across an
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly
- JOB ID: req280997
- Category: Sales
- Location: 7130 S. Lewis, Suite
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, San Bruno , National Accounts Manager, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!