Partner Engineer, Devices, YouTube
Company: Google Inc.
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field,
or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with C/C++, Java, or Go programming languages, and
- Scripting experience in Shell, Perl or Python.
- Experience troubleshooting using common web technologies.
- 8 years of experience in software focused program/project
management, in the business technology market and working with
engineering, sales and marketing teams in networking.
- Experience working with embedded devices, Consumer Electronics
manufacturers, SoC providers, and Pay TV Operators.
- Experience driving highly cross-functional initiatives in a
structured as well as ambiguous environment while keeping attention
- Ability to work with both business and technical
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational,
prioritization, and multitasking skills.
About the job
As a Partner Engineer on the Devices team, you'll lead
deployments, optimize implementations, and handle integrations to
build successful, long-term partnerships. You will oversee
technical engagements and will be the key driver in finding
creative/innovative solutions that lead them to the next level. In
this role, you will have the opportunity to lead projects and teams
that require close collaboration with other teams like Product,
Engineering, Business Development, Operations and Marketing. You'll
play a key role in improving existing operations, defining and
commercializing new solutions, bridging product gaps, automating
partner operations and taking new initiatives from conception to
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice,
and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and
build community through our stories. We work together to give
everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love,
and connect with one another in the process. Working at the
intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity,
we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people
the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun
- and we do it all together.
- Lead implementation reviews, advocate for new product features,
and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback
to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner's integration
(both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and
- Identify, drive, and optimize the business growth flow from new
existing and new business opportunities by leveraging YouTube
Keywords: Google Inc., San Bruno , Partner Engineer, Devices, YouTube, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!