Company: Spring Education Group
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Assistant Director will aid the principals in the overall
administration and supervision of Stratford School. The Assistant
Director is responsible to support a safe and disciplined school
environment. Adhering to the organization's core values - respect,
excellent customer service, always improving, collaborative
culture, and high expectations- the Director maintains a climate of
continuous improvement in student achievement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for the Director's duties in their
- Assist in maintaining student discipline and overall student
- Edit newsletters and progress reports.
- Support and implement Stratford policies and directives.
- Assist in the orientation of new staff members.
- Assist the principals in the supervision and evaluation of
- Serve in a supportive role with parents, teachers, and students
to promote a positive school culture.
- Work in conjunction with the school principals in supervising
all school activities and special events.
- Assist the principals in creating classroom schedules and other
activities as necessary.
- Perform such duties and responsibilities as the principals
- Maintain a professional attitude and loyalty to the school at
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude toward parents,
students, and administration.
- Cooperate in the maintenance of interpersonal relationships,
refrain from complaining and gossiping.
- Alert to the needs of others, students, and co-workers.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Perform daily tasks and responsibilities with integrity, making
effective use of time schedules and not requiring constant
reminders to complete tasks.
- Treat all children with dignity and respect.
- Demonstrate patience and self-control in dealing with students,
parents, and staff.
- Display energy and enthusiasm, maintaining evident interest in
- Contribute and share ideas freely with other staff
- Use appropriate language in and out of the classroom.
- Dress professionally, well-groomed, and neat.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited or approved college or
university with a major or emphasis in education or child
- Three (3) years of successful teaching experience.
- Teaching experience in grades KG - 5th desirable
- Prior school leadership experience preferred
- Successful experience working in a collaborative
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Keywords: Spring Education Group, San Bruno , Assistant Director, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!