Partner Technology Manager, TV and Media, YouTube
Company: Google Inc.
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field,
or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience troubleshooting using web technologies (e.g., XML,
- Experience developing and running services or scripts built in
C++,Go, Java, and/or Python.
- Experience with data analysis and SQL queries.
- Experience in the media industry, including television and
- Ability to work with television or video content.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, multitasking, and
About the job
The TV industry is changing and our team is focused on building
the future of TV for YouTube. We work across a variety of
initiatives like YouTube TV, YouTube Originals, MLB Game of the
Week Live on YouTube, and more. As a TV and Media Partner
Technology Manager, you will be responsible for building and
improving the scale of our operations that make these initiatives a
In this role, you will be responsible for the technical
implementations and integrations between some of the biggest media
companies, their content offerings, and the YouTube platform. The
role will involve developing multiple workflows to ensure that
content is going live correctly. You'll help drive cross-functional
teams to develop the ideal workflows, tools, applications, and
product strategy to support integrations and partners. You will be
instrumental in implementing short-term partner solutions to bridge
product gaps, commercializing new solutions, and taking new
initiatives from conception to successful deployment.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice,
and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and
build community through our stories. We work together to give
everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love,
and connect with one another in the process. Working at the
intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity,
we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people
the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun
- and we do it all together.
- Identify, drive, and optimize various operational workflows and
tools (i.e., web-based and command line scripts) between partners
(both external content partners and internal operations) and
- Improve operations by developing automation scripts and
dashboards. Improve product feature offerings by providing feedback
to internal cross-functional teams, including Product Management
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner's integration,
both new and ongoing, by providing necessary documentation and
- Review technical terms of partner agreements to ensure that
YouTube can deliver what is committed based on our product
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features,
and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical
challenges. Contribute to improving productivity by building
infrastructure for onboarding and ongoing support.
Keywords: Google Inc., San Bruno , Partner Technology Manager, TV and Media, YouTube, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!