Product Marketing Manager, Core Experiences, YouTube
Company: Google Inc.
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in product marketing within B2C/B2B.
- Experience in project management, data efficiency, and market
- Experience working in a multicultural, global environment.
- Product marketing leader, with demonstrated ability to drive
measurably successful product launches and campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a
fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to quickly grasp product features and benefits and
translate those into brief accurate, high quality deliverables like
use cases, tutorials and marketing materials.
- Passion for audience and audience experiences, with a
demonstrated ability to utilize user research and data to drive
actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the
- Excellent communication, analytical and quantitative
About the job
YouTube Marketing's mission is to know our users, and to connect
them to the magic of our products and creators. We make YouTube
successful by shaping people's perceptions of YouTube and inspiring
them to engage with us. We're also responsible for all of YouTube's
marketing activities to consumers, creators, and key opinion
In this role, you'll drive product marketing strategy for core
YouTube experiences across all devices and platforms. You will lead
with consumer insights and drive competitive analysis, positioning,
objectives and metrics, and overall marketing approach. You'll use
data and experiments with an insights-led mindset to identify new
opportunities. Through close collaboration with the product team
coupled with strategic marketing, you will deepen consumer
engagement with the YouTube experience and launch new
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core,
marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user,
bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to
demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from
the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And
we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the
game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and
ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Drive marketing strategies impacting consumer experiences
- Develop actionable insights to inform product and marketing
strategy (e.g., consumer, creator and competitive research)
- Set product marketing strategy to achieve our YouTube business
goals, such as setting goals, defining value proposition,
establishing narratives, and more
- Plan and implement go-to-market strategy for product launches,
such as commercialization plan, awareness and adoption strategies,
- Use data and insights to understand and align the business on
areas of focus, and to identify needs for product/policy
improvements and education across YouTube
Keywords: Google Inc., San Bruno , Product Marketing Manager, Core Experiences, YouTube, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!