Music Audit Specialist, Global Operations, YouTube
Company: Google Inc.
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field,
CISA/CISSP, related certification or equivalent practical
- 5 years of experience in an engineering role or experience
querying and troubleshooting databases, and writing SQL.
- Experience with conducting music industry audits or contract
- Experience explaining data analysis to cross-functional
- Depth of experience in XML, HTML, Python, and/or SQL.
- Experience developing actionable business plans from large
amounts of unfiltered data.
- Ability to succinctly present ideas and recommendations to
executives, business partners, clients, and cross functional
- Professional experience in consulting, data analytics and/or
- Maintains a healthy level of auditor skepticism in all
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail and
proven ability to work with external auditors.
About the job
The Business Compliance Operations team at YouTube Global
Operations, established ensures that our ever growing business
builds strong foundations that we can leverage to scale. This team
balances YouTube's legal and compliance requirements with the
dynamic needs of our users and the values of our company. In this
role you get to be the lead for YouTube's business organizations'
contractual audit needs. As a member of the Compliance Operations
team, you will be part of the team responsible for building
frameworks, processes and systems that will help make YouTube
Seeking a Music Auditor Specialist to join the YouTube Business
Compliance Operations team. As an Audit Specialist, you are the
engagement manager taking responsibility for the success of
YouTube's audit processes and execution. You lead our
cross-functional effort to scale audit operations and deliver
exceptional experience to our partners conducting the audit. You
will lead cross-functional teams of Engineering, Sales, and Product
management members to facilitate audit execution: define scope of
the audit, explain how YouTube business processes and systems work,
gather data requests, follow-up on additional questions, validate
findings, and perform data analysis to determine global impact.
Work as part of a team to identify, design, develop, and
document controls, systems, and analytics that will support audit
testing, continuous auditing, continuous monitoring, automation,
and quality assessment systems of complex payment flows.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice,
and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and
build community through our stories. We work together to give
everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love,
and connect with one another in the process. Working at the
intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity,
we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people
the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun
- and we do it all together.
- Pull data perform data analysis from various systems to address
and satisfy data requests
- Lead cross-functional meeting to ensure that the scope of audit
and data align with internal policy and procedures
- Coordinate efforts, technical ownership, and functional
ownership of external audit requests
- Ensure that the organization is complying with contractual
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and
Keywords: Google Inc., San Bruno , Music Audit Specialist, Global Operations, YouTube, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!