Company: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Prepares more complex financial trend and data analysis reports.
May be accountable for the coordination, compilation and
distribution of financial data by junior staff. Performs financial
analysis upon identification of variances and prepares summary of
key findings. Responsible for more complex departments/functions.
Participates in the planning and development of regional,
departmental and/or functional budgets. May be responsible for
budget system completion. Participates in projects of moderate
complexity as assigned and may lead projects of low complexity.
- Collects data, researches, and prepares analysis for regional,
departmental or functional budget performance and projects.
- May monitor department budgets by reviewing data in the financial
system and communicating with the managers/chiefs.
- Investigates and corrects errors.
- Prepares advanced financial trend and data analysis reports.
- May be accountable for the coordination, compilation and
distribution of financial data by junior staff.
- Participates in the development of regional, departmental and/or
- May be responsible for entry in budget system with accuracy.
- Performs ad-hoc projects/studies of moderate scope utilizing
knowledge of finance theories such as present value and cash flow
- Conducts ongoing user education and provides management
consultation on the use reports, methodologies and source data and
- Communicates and supports analytical findings.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements.
- Minimum two (2) years of related experience in financial analysis
- Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED)
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Able to formulate study
designs and conduct analyses.
- Required proficiency in PC based word processing and spreadsheet
applications, including advanced functions such as graphics,
pivot tables, and macros.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and organization skills.
- Works under general guidance; accountable to complete work
- Able to provide functional direction to Finance Assistant staff
or junior level analyst staff.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Master's degree
- CPA preferred.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center, San Bruno , Financial Analyst, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!