Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Process Technician needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh
Scientific's client located in South San Francisco area.
This position is in the Formulation Sciences Department of a global
pharmaceutical company, and requires a Bachelor's degree, 2+ years
of experience in a pharmaceutical production facility, and previous
experience with assembly of electronics or mechanical hardware.
- Execute particle process operations in R&D and early
clinical cGMP facility and support development studies in the
commercial GMP facility, including:
- Operate feedstock equipment, spray dryer, jet mills, capsule
filling equipment and perform collector change outs
- Operate pressurized Metered Dose Inhaler (pMDI) filling
- Dispense raw materials; sample powder for testing
- Performs routine physical characterization of products. (e.g.
powder and feedstock characterization)
- Tabulates, documents, and assists in interpretation of process
- Assists in troubleshooting of process-related issues
- Process equipment related responsibilities:- Rinse-in-Place,
manual and washer based cleaning of processing equipment (including
spray drying, feedstock preparation, jet milling, MDI filling,
capsule filling, glovebox) and processing areas
- Disassemble and Assemble R&D and GMP Clinical equipment
- Bachelor's degree in physical science, chemistry, chemical
science, material science, engineering or related field
- 2+ years of experience working in a pharmaceutical production
- Previous experience with assembly/maintenance of electronics
and/or mechanical hardware
- Good oral and written communication skills with an ability to
maintain documentation integrity to GMP standards
- Ability to work comfortably with Excel spreadsheets (e.g. -
understands how to create/use formulas, links, and
- Ability to conduct a wide range of manufacturing efforts in
GLP, GMP and R&D contexts. Experience in GMP is preferred.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Mary Nestojko, Mary.Nestojko@yoh.com
What's In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing
companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client
companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65
years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent
community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network
of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity
available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to
find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US
and UK. Find out more !
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. Visit
https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if
you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation
in the application process.PandoLogic. Keywords: Process
Technician, Location: San Bruno, CA - 94066
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, San Bruno , Assoc Scientist, Other , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!