LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as a Splicing Technician can provide you
with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career
possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary, company
provided vehicles and tools and benefits that include medical,
dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Splicing Technicians install, maintain and repair services
for our customers.
What you'll do as an AT&T Splicing Technician:
* Install, disconnect and upgrade customer services
* Make and complete splices in various types of communication
* Review and analyze complex schematic drawings
* Use electrical test instruments to determine defective wire or
* Repair and maintain outside cable facilities
* May climb poles and ladders or operate hydraulic aerial lifts
mounted on trucks
* Work outdoors in all kinds of weather
Our Splicing Technicians must have the following:
* Valid state driver's license
* Meet 275lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
* Ability to perceive differences in wire and cable colors
* Ability to lift and move up to 100lbs
* AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in
a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and
* Qualify on pre-employment screening
Study Guides (click the links below to open the various study
Technical/Mechanical Test III (TMT III)