Though our roots stretch back to the late 90s, Crowdstaffing’s
journey truly began in 2000 with the launch of Zenith Talent, our
parent company. At that time, we started recruiting top talent for
some of the largest Managed Service Provider (MSP) programs and
Fortune 500 clients in the United States.
Then the recession of 2008 hit hard. Hiring froze in every
industry. Demand was at an all-time low. Survival meant turning the
staffing agency model upside down and pioneering unconventional
ways to motivate recruiters, find incredible talent and get
businesses back to work.
What started as a traditional staffing approach transformed into
Crowdstaffing. And it’s changing the very fabric of the recruiting
Job Description Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a
high paced work environment.
• Ability to quickly address obstacles hindering issue
resolution and escalate as needed
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to communicate at a level appropriate to the
audience (peers and senior management).
• Knowledge of Remedy and Jira
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business Administration, or other related field.
• Highly knowledgeable about business processes and
Qualifications Working Hours: 9-5
Is there potential for this assignment to be extended beyond 13
Type of assignment: Full Time
Labor Type: Technical
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.