Technology Product Manager
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: August 5, 2022
What you'll do...
Staff Product Management, ML/AI, Sponsored Products
About the Team
As a part of Walmart Connect, you'll build industry defining
omni-channel ad platforms at scale that enable Walmart suppliers
and sellers to reach shoppers with relevant Sponsored Ads (PPC/CPC)
and high performing campaigns while helping shoppers discover
products to enhance their shopping journey. If you are motivated by
complex, purposeful challenges, this role at Walmart Connect could
be the fit you've been looking for. We are looking for a Principal
product manager with ML/AI experience to help build products that
reimagine the way we empower brand advertisers with best-in-class
omni-channel advertising tools at scale.
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You're comfortable influencing others, managing stakeholders
and communicating clearly
- You have experience with building ML/AI based solutions and can
apply these techniques to implement new sponsored ad products
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working
to improve your team's products
- You have relevant experience in conducting AB
testing/experimentations at scale
- You're excited about solving complex modern-day advertising
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
You'll make an impact by:
- Leading the build of products that are backed by large-scale
machine-learning models to improve ad prediction and
- Collaborating with data scientists and ML engineers to build
solutions to improve the information retrieval techniques and
predict user interests.
- Driving better yield for the Sponsored Products advertising
platform by regular model optimizations and multiple
- Working closely with data science, engineering, product
analytics, experimentation platform teams, and other XFN partners
to design and implement new ad products.
- Driving product lifecycle from requirement definitions,
research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development,
testing, KPIs and other launch efforts
- Identifying new opportunities by conducting industry and
competitive analysis to understand the emerging trends in the
- Defining product roadmap by using domain expertise, internal
and external best practices, identifying market opportunities,
building business cases, and approving objectives
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by
driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and
prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ years in product management.
- Industry experience in machine learning is required.
- Digital advertising industry experience is preferred
- Experience with information retrieval or ads predictions and
recommendations is a strong plus.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no minimum
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR
Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no preferred
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of
Keywords: Walmart, San Bruno , Technology Product Manager, IT / Software / Systems , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!