Senior Software Engineer
Company: IGN Entertainment, Inc.
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Dynamic Signal is--the leading--Employee Communication and
Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive,
and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be
their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge
workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every
industry use Dynamic Signal's web, desktop, and mobile applications
to build aligned, productive, and--engaged communities and employee
advocates.-- As a Product Engineering team, we pride ourselves in
delivering quality software that people love to use and embrace
large-scale business and technical challenges. Operating as a
global team, we are organized into--agile feature teams to allow
maximum--efficiency. We build in a modern, evolving stack
(C#,--.Net--Core, React, PostgreSQL), leveraging new technologies
as needed. We operate with shared trust and no egos and enjoy being
'in this together' to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly
scaling business.-- Role: We are searching for a passionate Senior
Software Engineer (Full Stack or Backend) to join our team and help
build amazing web applications. We iterate quickly to see what
works and what doesn't. We don't believe in silos so no boring
single-feature paralysis here. Your engineering and problem-solving
talent will be exercised daily. You are also expected to advocate
intelligent feature design and we encourage you to take chances and
continuously improve. What will you do?
- Own the functionality you develop, from design to production,
resolving any issues along the way, and clearly communicating
concepts or issues.
- Transfer what you have learned from your real-world experience
to help us build scalable web applications that people love to
- Negotiate time between coding and learning to help keep you at
the top of your game.
- Accurately estimate work
- Design scalable and performant technical solutions
- Engage with other Engineering teams, QA, and Product Management
to collaborate on the best solutions to fit our customer
- Take on tough problems with technical wizardry and
- Mentor and support more junior team members
- Lead by example, use your ideas to implement features and
demonstrate how it ought to be done
- Encourage new and better ways we should develop, discover, and
implement new best practices for the development in engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of professional work experience.
- You love clean code and robust design
- Experience developing and delivering scalable, customer-facing
- Experience with React is desirable.
- Best in class programming skills across multiple language
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with SQL.
- Innovator with good ideas, strong problem-solving abilities,
and a results-oriented attitude
- You have a track record of delivering features and
functionality on time with high quality
- You have excellent communication skills and great ability to
build effective working relationships You have been redirected to a
Dynamic Signal job page
Keywords: IGN Entertainment, Inc., San Bruno , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!