Nurse Practitioner Core
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Position: Nurse Practitioner Core
Duration: 4+ Months
Location: -San Bruno, CA
Pay: $74.87/hr. on W2.
- The Client Nurse Practitioner delivers defined patient care
services in a retail clinic environment.
- You will work in collaboration with a dedicated team of
professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced
based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment,
management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition
planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above. Care
is documented via computerized electronic health record.
- This position reports directly to the Senior Practice
- Our clinic practice locations are located inside select Client
Pharmacy and Target Stores.
Responsibilities include but are not limited:
- Patient-Centered Quality and SafetyAccurately, evaluate, treat,
provide health counseling, and disposition planning for our
patients ranging in age 18 months and above Educate patients on
maintaining proper health.
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage, and treat patients'
medical needs for safe and high-quality treatment.
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record
according to Client policies and procedures.
- Participate in an interdisciplinary team providing care and
coordination of our patients with internal and external colleagues
including the broader patient centered medical home ensuring the
highest level of care is provided for all patients and at all
- Facilitates the development of effective Patient Centered
- Seek to increase patient engagement and satisfaction through
integration of feedback from patients, management, and professional
- Focus consistently on the patient.
- Communicate effectively and adjust communication style to
effectively influence quality outcomes and patient needs.
- Cultivate and maintain all levels of communication Maintain
Patient confidentiality at all times.
- Healthcare Environment Management Resolve conflict using
appropriate management techniques.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships among practice
employees and retail store colleagues Re-prioritizes continually
throughout the day to fulfill patient and business needs.
- Manage clinical and non-clinical duties efficiently.
- Manage multiple demands and needs of clinic operations,
patients in the waiting room, and incoming phone calls while
maintaining focus and high-quality care on the patient in the exam
- Adapt quickly to new models of patient care for clinic
efficiency Adhere to the core values of Client in all
communications and interactions Assist with hiring, development and
evaluation of Practice employees.
- Enhance operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment
without jeopardizing important innovation or quality of
- Business Acumen Remain accountable to managing the business
including, but not limited to, budget, payroll, inventory, billing
insurance, and payment collection Drive business results through
connecting day to day activity achievement to overall business
- Validate insurance coverage and incorporates knowledge into
care plan Review and supervise internal systems for handling cash,
daily reconciliation, deposits, clinic cleanliness and
- Autonomy Work independently by being self- motivated,
prioritize and solve problems, take initiative, and advocate for
their patients and their practice
- Actively participate in professional development thru
professional groups, committees within the organization and/or
additional external experiences Maintain self-awareness and
professionalism of individual actions and how they impact the
clinic, practice, and healthcare industry
- Balance priorities to manage patient care and needs.
- Demonstrate core values of Client in all communications and
- Help with hiring and development of Practice employees.
- 1+ year of professional Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- DEA required.
- Completion of a master's degree level Family Nurse Practitioner
program with current National Board Certification and State of
Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, San Bruno , Nurse Practitioner Core, Healthcare , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...