Product Manager Sr.
Company: ZEISS Meditec Production
Posted on: October 20, 2019
PRODUCT MANAGER SR.
DUBLIN, CALIFORNIA, USA
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop
exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that s
focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an
open and inspiring culture and colleagues!
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for global business
planning, product development and lifecycle management of assigned
products, to achieve Business Sector strategic objectives, and
planned revenue and profit targets. The Sr Product Manager is
responsible for complex products and/or a product family. Employing
a customer-focused approach, the Sr. Product Manager actively seeks
continuous product improvements, and creates and implements
long-term plans to meet customer needs. The Sr. Product Manager is
the hub of all activities surrounding the product, including annual
strategy updates, product development planning and implementation,
product positioning, and lifecycle management issues. The Sr.
Product Manager is the guarantor of customer satisfaction for the
Involvement and a chance to innovate, powered by artificial
intelligence and machine learning. Be involve in collecting data,
storing data, learning from data and peering back into data to see
what may have been missed. The way forward is supported by smarter
infrastructure that evolves along with data needs.
* Create and implement the long-term product strategy to achieve
business sector goals. Provide annual strategy update for assigned
* Work closely with R&D Program Manager and technical staff to
shepherd the product enhancement/new product development process.
Provide marketing deliverables to product development process.
* Manage global launch for new products, next generation products,
and product enhancements.
o Provide product, pricing, distribution and positioning strategy
for assigned products
o Work closely with Product Marketing Manager to provide content
for launch messaging, sales training materials, promotional
campaign and point of sale collateral materials.
o Work closely with Clinical Scientist to develop plan to gain
clinical literature validation and support for applications of
* Monitor performance trends: Gather market data from all sales
organizations and customers world wide, propose sales targets
* Competitive intelligence: Collect, maintain and disseminate
competitive intelligence, about e.g. positioning, selling
arguments, clinical research etc.
* Market research: Execute (global) customer surveys, focus groups,
o Current market conditions
o Customer Needs
o Product requirements
* Engage worldwide KOL s to: Achieve podium power, obtain strategic
advice, publish articles on new product features, test new product
* Define and specify new products incl. business plan, marketing
plan, launch plan, etc.
* Represent the customer in the project team.
* Heading the SBU product launch team.
* Transfer information in form of launch plans, marketing,
positioning to regional market development team.
* Undergraduate degree required. Undergraduate degree in
engineering or life sciences is preferred. MBA or advanced degree
* Previous product development and launch experience in complex
products and/or product families.
* Eight (8) years marketing experience including previous medical
device experience. Previous sales experience preferred.
* Five (5) years experience with product management/development
* Excellent oral presentation and written communications
* Experienced knowledge of spreadsheet financial analysis, word
processing and presentation software.
* Good analytical skills and ability to manage and work
cross-functionally. At ZEISS we encourage creative thinking and
innovation. We work in dynamic and interdisciplinary teams and
offer individual development perspectives as well as flexibility in
organizing your work. We care about our employees and take
particular responsibility for improving society and preserving our
environment. These core values have shaped our corporate culture at
ZEISS for over 170 years.
HELP US SHAPE THE FUTURE! The application process takes less than
10 minutes, we look forward to receiving your application.
We are an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/AAA employer. Online
Keywords: ZEISS Meditec Production, San Bruno , Product Manager Sr., Executive , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!