Technical Program Manager
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology
company, is seeking a Technical Program Manager III. This is a 6
month + contract position located in San Bruno, CA.Summary:
- The client's mission is to give everyone a voice and show them
- Every day over one third of the world's internet-connected
population visits the client's product.
- As a direct partner with the Main App UX team, you'll have the
opportunity to shape the way billions of people find what to watch
and watch next.
- Main App includes the Home, Search and Watch pages where over a
billion people a day start their journey and the underlying design
framework that much of the client is built on.
- Our team sits in the center of it all, driving the evolution of
the user experience and partnering with an array of other teams to
bring the best of the client's product to users. Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a temporary UX Program Manager to be a
strategic partner in defining and driving the work across Main App
teams as we continue to push the boundaries of what our core
products can be. This role will partner with leads in driving
planning, and own numerous operational and review processes.
- Drive UX team operations - budget, resource & annual planning,
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools,
documentation, and asset management, driving required changes to
make sure the UX team is enabled to create excellent user
experiences, and make the most impact, at scale.
- Managing the OKR and project planning process for the UX
- Partner on the management of the UX Review processes, working
closely with T/PgM & UX partners and central UX.
- Collaborate with UX team leadership in defining team priorities
including: requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation,
and coordination of teams and approval processes.
- Provide clear communication to team leads regarding program
status, resource requirements, risks, and priorities. Requirements:
- Communications Management (PgM/TPgM)
- Ability to listen effectively to stakeholders, to communicate
program goals, progress, and health to them in a manner tailored to
their interests and concerns at all levels, and to drive
understanding and inform decisions.
- Typical artifacts include communications plans, metrics and
status reports, decision logs, newsletters, and websites.
- Continuous Improvement (PgM/TPgM)
- Ability to establish systems to identify improvements and drive
future needs around business processes, products, or services on an
ongoing basis, through measurement of performance, progress, and
- Typical artifacts include metric plans (e.g., leading, and
trailing KPIs), dashboards, trend analyzes, control charts, and
- Execution and Governance (PgM/TPgM)
- Ability to organize and manage the activities that lead to the
outcomes of a project: what, who, when, and how.
- Adjust levers -(e.g., schedule, staffing, features) to deliver
results on time.
- Effectively monitor and communicate progress, risks, and
- Typical artifacts include governance plans, project trackers,
status reports, OKRs, retrospectives, and escalation reports.
- Managing Organizational Change (PgM/TPgM)
- Ability to discern when a change is appropriate and to drive
change across the organization, working closely with partner teams
to manage and communicate changes, introducing them in the least
- Put systems and mechanisms in place to facilitate future
- Typical artifacts include rollout plans and impact
- Planning (PgM/TPgM)
- Ability to identify stakeholders and work with them to
strategize, plan, and prioritize objectives, estimate task
durations, and ensure schedules and dependencies are aligned and
support those objectives. Leverage a variety of methodologies
(e.g., Agile, Waterfall) to make teams most effective.
- Typical artifacts include proposals, program charters, project
plans, OKRs, roadmaps, and risk registers. Stakeholder Management
- Ability to forge and maintain effective program teams within
and across an organization, understand and address their needs and
health, and support them throughout the lifecycle of their
- Typical artifacts include RACI charts, stakeholder maps, OKRs,
and CSAT reports.
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as
Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position. Pay rate
range: $113.36 - $129.84 hourlyIf you have the described
qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity,
please apply!Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing
Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts
thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United
States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent
placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10
provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of
mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry
verticals.Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with
Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our
consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7
years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available For multiple years running,
Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S.,
as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for
Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others.
To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at our website.Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Keywords: Genesis10, San Bruno , Technical Program Manager, Executive , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...