Assistant Director of Lower School
Company: Spring Education Group
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Assistant Director will aid the principals in the overall
administration and supervision of Stratford School. The Assistant
Director is responsible to support a safe and disciplined school
environment. Adhering to the organization's core values - respect,
excellent customer service, always improving, collaborative
culture, and high expectations- the Director maintains a climate of
continuous improvement in student achievement. Duties &
Responsibilities: * Assume responsibility for the Director's duties
in their absence.
* Assist in maintaining student discipline and overall student
* Edit newsletters and progress reports.
* Support and implement Stratford policies and directives.
* Assist in the orientation of new staff members.
* Assist the principals in the supervision and evaluation of
* Serve in a supportive role with parents, teachers, and students
to promote a positive school culture.
* Work in conjunction with the school principals in supervising all
school activities and special events.
* Assist the principals in creating classroom schedules and other
activities as necessary.
* Perform such duties and responsibilities as the principals
* Maintain a professional attitude and loyalty to the school at all
* Maintain a friendly and positive attitude toward parents,
students, and administration.
* Cooperate in the maintenance of interpersonal relationships,
refrain from complaining and gossiping.
* Alert to the needs of others, students, and co-workers.
* Be punctual and reliable.
* Perform daily tasks and responsibilities with integrity, making
effective use of time schedules and not requiring constant
reminders to complete tasks.
* Treat all children with dignity and respect.
* Demonstrate patience and self-control in dealing with students,
parents, and staff.
* Display energy and enthusiasm, maintaining evident interest in
* Contribute and share ideas freely with other staff members.
* Use appropriate language in and out of the classroom.
* Dress professionally, well-groomed, and neat.
Skills/Knowledge/Education: * A bachelor's degree from an
accredited or approved college or university with a major or
emphasis in education or child development
* Three (3) years of successful teaching experience.
* Teaching experience in grades KG - 5th desirable
* Prior school leadership experience preferred
* Successful experience working in a collaborative environment
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Keywords: Spring Education Group, San Bruno , Assistant Director of Lower School, Executive , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!