Company: Center for Social Dynamics
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Are you a self-motivated, hands-on individual looking to do
something passionate and meaningful with your career? Join us as we
open a world of possibilities. Our SF Bay Area location is
currently seeking a Regional Director to join our dynamic and
growing team! Join our growing team and make an impact in the Bay
Area.About UsThe Center for Social Dynamics (CSD) is an
organization providing services to those with developmental delays,
including autism. Our mission is to open a world of possibilities
for individuals with Autism and other developmental needs through
science, compassion, and humility.We are grounded in our values of
Transparency, Respect, Understanding, & Excellence (TRUE), which
guide our efforts as a respected & growing employer and industry
leader. Our people and programs deliver personalized, professional,
evidence-based behavioral and developmental services to each
participant, and peace of mind to caregivers that their loved ones
are in the right hands.About the OpportunityThe Regional Director
is the CEO of their assigned territory. Among other tasks they
manage the administrative and people functions for their assigned
territory. They directly supervise a team of Clinical Leaders,
Clinical Leader Interns, Clinical Directors, Operations Manager (s)
and where appropriate an administrative team. Duties &
- Adheres to CSD s Quality Standards and Values
- Responsible for meeting regional budgeted goals, regional KPI s
and regional profitability targets
- Coordinates and monitors client treatment programs and provides
work direction to an Operations Manager and a team of Clinical
Leaders and Clinical Directors
- Assures direct reports responsibilities, authorities, and
accountabilities are defined, understood and fulfilled via the
creation and maintenance of thorough job descriptions and the
implementation of measurable performance targets and training
tools. Additionally, provides on-going training in the areas of
staff management, program implementation and the completion of
clinical documentation in compliance with state regulations.
- Evaluates programs, policies, procedures, and service delivery
on an on-going basis, and recommends changes and enhancements, as
- Responsible for performing labor-to-demand analysis on an
on-going basis. With senior management, determines hiring needs for
identified region(s). Conducts interviews and/or monitors interview
process for clinical candidates and makes hiring recommendations to
- Monitors quality of operations and will be held accountable for
timely and accurate timesheet preparation and appointment
rendering. Will also be held responsible for direct reports meeting
their productivity standards.
- Maintains a billable productivity depending on the licensure
and/or certification possessed, expected to provide supervision to
employees for the accrual of hours toward licensure and/or
certification. Depending on the licensure and/or certification
possessed, edits and approves assessment reports completed in the
supervised region. Productivity margins are subject to change.
- Conducts quarterly Quality Assurance reviews of client files
and treatment programs and on-going file reviews to ensure accurate
and timely file creation and maintenance by direct reports.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively and efficiently with
all relevant parties to resolve client grievances effectively and
- Performs other duties as assigned by senior management.
- Remains current regarding new research, current trends and
developments in special education and related fields.
- Additional job duties as assignedBenefits & Perks
- A company founded by clinicians for clinicians
- Benefits package: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,
Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account and Savings on
additional voluntarily selected benefits
- PTO, floating holidays, paid holidays
- Promotion opportunities
- Free/Discounted college tuitionAbout YouRequirements &
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university in
related field preferred or equivalency. Master s degree
- 5 years of experience in a Behavioral Health leadership
position with public contact, or equivalent combination of
education and experience in personnel management.
- 5 years of experience in healthcare or business operations
- 2 years of Systems and financial experience preferred
- Demonstrates leadership, organizational and administrative
skills; knowledgeable and proficient in the use of office equipment
- Computer proficient in word processing, database, spreadsheet
and Internet software programs.
- Knowledgeable of methodologies found to benefit children with
autism spectrum disorders, including Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Able to professionally and effectively interact and
communicate, verbally and in writing, with volunteers, staff,
clients and a public from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, and
disciplinary backgrounds. Strong editing skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, take
initiative, prioritize and accurately perform multiple tasks, and
efficiently meet deadlines and changing priorities.
- Able to consistently demonstrate good judgment and
- Able to exercise confidentiality and discretion pertaining to
the work environment.
- Able to appropriately interpret and apply policies and
- Able to travel within assigned territory; reliable
transportation needed (proof of valid driver s license, current
auto insurance ID card, and acceptable driving record per company
policy).CSD is a proud equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.Pursuant to applicable State
and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Center for Social Dynamics, San Bruno , Regional Director, Executive , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!