Program Manager III
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology
company, is seeking a Program Manager. This is a 7 month + contract
position located in San Bruno, CA. Description:
- Seeking a Program Manager. Responsibilities:
- Connect with UX PgM team to Apply frameworks and tools.
- Continuously improve team processes, tools, documentation.
- Drive headcount + OPEX planning in Sept. with UX director.
- Manage weekly stand-ups with UX director.
- Manage remainder of 2022 OPEX: SOWs, POs, etc.
- Facilitate collaboration & communication between UX teams.
- Partner with UX lead to Facilitate cross team monthly syncs in
partnership with other UX PgM(s).
- Plan bi-monthly UX jams.
- Maintain crit signup sheets for Q4/Q1.
- Partner with UX lead to Manage team UX implementation reviews
and weekly standups.
- Track ongoing and new UX projects and requests for MVP and post
- Prep UX/Eng team for MVP launch by facilitating implementation
reviews across multiple surfaces with various stakeholders
- Q4 planning and allocation with XFN partners. Requirements:
- 3-6 years of program management experience.
- 3+ years in working in a UX or Product launch experience.
- Passion for project management tools (i.e., JIRA, Kanban).
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp).
- Specialized knowledge of UX management and UX process.
- Experience managing large-scale, cross-functional projects in a
fast-paced, matrixed environment.
- Strong background in process development, optimization and
- Ability to establish effective relationships, influence, drive
consensus and collaborate across all organizational levels.
- Proven ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define
successful approaches, and proactively solve problems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability
to communicate across multiple types of audiences, including
director-leveI. If you have the described qualifications and are
interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply! About
Genesis10: Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology
consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and
solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high
performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced
experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery
professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to
know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities
that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit
options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you
from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To
learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career
opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is
an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Genesis10, San Bruno , Program Manager III, Executive , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!