Company: Entanglement Technologies, Inc.
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Who We Are: Entanglement Technologies is about reinventing how
our world designs, implements, and responds to complex chemical
analyses. We provide environmental, petrochemical, life sciences,
applied market, and government laboratories and operators around
the globe with the instruments, services, and expertise that they
need to support rapid decision-making in the field based on
high-quality, defensible data. Entanglement Technologies closes the
feedback loop in chemical analysis, and allows our customers to
focus on answering their most important question: What comes next?
Your Opportunity to Grow with Us: Entanglement Technologies has a
vision to transform the existing chemical analysis industries by
allowing our customers to break free from their chemical analysis
roadblocks and focus on rapidly making critical decisions with
meaningful and measurable effects on their bottom-line. Through
ground-breaking new technology, Entanglement Technologies is able
to offer products and services which grant our customers
flexibility in project design and personnel qualifications while in
many cases improving data-quality and sample-turnaround times. The
Entanglement Technologies team is a tight-knit group of
professionals focused on building a product and service which
improves our customer's experience and day-to-day operations and
promotes meaningful change on a large-scale. Above all, we are
focused on building a future based on highly accessible and highly
actionable data, where critical decisions based on high-quality
data is only a button-push away. - Entanglement Technologies is
seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to be responsible for bringing
current and future products into low-scale production and
transition to volume production. Your skills will be applied to
work with both internal teams and outside suppliers to make
Entanglement Technologies' products a reality. -Internally, you
will have direct responsibility for production, quality, supply
chain and production/operational systems. Roles and
Responsibilities: Manufacturing Engineering
- Analyze and resolve manufacturing issues related to design,
quality, and functionality of Direct Material component and
sub-assembly processes throughout the New Product Development
- Convert prototype designs into production parts designed with
DFM and DFA.
- Own Documentation Quality -- BOM accuracy, Drawings, Work
Instructions. Drive ECR/ECO implementation and process
- Develop and evaluate existing manufacturing processes and
systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best
practices within the manufacturing environment.
- Analyze BOM cost to identify cost reduction opportunities.
Supply Chain Management
- Identify, manage, and provide priorities and direction to
external suppliers to satisfy manufacturing and development
requirements for manufacturing, and inspections of direct material
- Forecasts and communicates engineering, materials, and
manufacturing requirements to suppliers. -
- Provides input to outsourcing decisions by performing make
versus buy analysis. -
- Completes supplier risk assessment on critical and unique
- Monitors supplier performance (delivery, quality, and cost).
- Drive lead time reduction activity (direct labor vs.
manufacturing lead times)
- Work with supplier to identify their ability to expand capacity
to support volume manufacturing
- Drive dual sourcing activities to mitigate supply risk
- Perform regular audits of Supplier Manufacturing facilities &
assess production control/quality programs Skills/Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in a technical field.
- (10) years of manufacturing experience and supply chain
- Understanding of product design & Design for Manufacturing &
- Experience with supplier management, supplier
qualification/selection, and process improvement with
- Experience in DFM assessment and BOM development.
- CAD experience, preferably SolidWorks.
- Ability to generate and maintain manufacturing drawings and
- Familiarity with PDM and change management processes.
- Established relationships with vendors and contract
- Ability to work effectively in an early-stage environment of
changing requirements, multiple product types. Sign up for our
newsletter for the latest updates. Newsletter Signup (Footer) If
you are human, leave this field blank. Entanglement
1192 Cherry Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066 Phone: (650) 204-7875
Fax: (650) 204-7857
Keywords: Entanglement Technologies, Inc., San Bruno , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!