Company: IBM Corp.
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software
programming applications. Supports and/or installs software
applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process
through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification
of software Job Description
- Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and
- Supports and ensures business objectives being met.
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come
up with high level design.
- Leads the work of other small group of 3 to 4 engineers for
assigned Engineering projects
- Leads and participates in end to end service implementations,
data feeds ingestion, and orchestration.
- Designs and implements low latency services.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission,
values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues . Required Skills
- Minimum Qualifications
- 5+ years\' experience in a development role in a building web
based Java EE services/applications.Experience with SOA, Apache
Camel, REST,Web-Services, JEE technologies, Spring
- WebServices - REST - Apache - Backend - JavaWork
- US Citizen
- Green Card Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sumit Gupta Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104 Email:
email@example.com Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all
my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working
with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive
is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that
I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work
history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them
at each and every level of the hiring process.
Keywords: IBM Corp., San Bruno , Backend Engineer, Engineering , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!