Elementary/3rd Grade Teacher (FT)
Company: Spring Education Group
Location: San Bruno
Posted on: September 16, 2022
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus
As an Elementary Teacher at the Stratford School San Bruno campus,
applicants must be college graduates and meet all other Stratford
requirements for a teaching position. This is an in-classroom
teacher position. Applicants must be willing to relocate within the
next two weeks if located out of state.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be alert at all times by providing proper visual
- Abide by all Stratford safety protocols.
- Plan, supervise, and implement the curriculum by policies and
- Responsible for the ordered arrangement, appearance, and d--cor
of the classroom environment. This will include sharing the joint
housekeeping responsibilities of the staff.
- Attend all staff meetings, including quarterly grade-level
meetings, and in-house training programs.
- Regularly maintains classroom bulletin boards displaying all
aspects of the Curriculum.
- Monitor and assess student progress. Maintain close
communication with the principal and parents regarding student
issues, conferencing as deemed necessary.
- Submit weekly lesson plans to the principal.
- Establish our non-punitive method of classroom discipline,
seeking positive rather than negative methods to correct student
- Participation in all school events, including but not limited
- Parent Orientation
- Back-to-School Night
- Winter/Spring Programs
- Open House
- School's Annual Family Events
- Science Fair
- Staff Meetings/Grade Level Meetings
- August Teacher Training Workshops
- Parent Conferences
- Perform daily tasks and responsibilities with integrity, making
effective use of time schedules and not requiring constant
reminders to complete tasks.
- Treat all children with dignity and respect.
- Demonstrate patience and self-control in dealing with students
- Display energy and enthusiasm, maintaining evident interest in
- Contribute and share ideas freely with other staff
- Use appropriate language in and out of the classroom.
- Appropriately dressed, well groomed, and neat.
- Before being hired, a teacher shall have a BA or BS degree from
an accredited or approved college or university.
- A transcript and/or copy of the degree from the approved
university/college must verify the coursework or a current and
valid teaching credential issued by the California Commission on
- Prior work experience in an elementary classroom setting is
- Must be able to work in the United States.
The $2,500 Sign Bonus is only eligible to the new hire for this
posted 2nd-grade Elementary Teacher opportunity at the San Bruno
campus. Bonus is payable upon the successful completion of 90 days
Keywords: Spring Education Group, San Bruno , Elementary/3rd Grade Teacher (FT), Education / Teaching , San Bruno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!